Current Open Positions
Information Technology and Systems Technician (Part-time)
The North Davis Sewer District is accepting applications for the position of Information Technology and Systems Technician (Part-time).
Job Description: Person holding this position would perform a variety of general technical duties related to the installation, maintenance, and end user support of desktop computers, servers, and network infrastructure, and work under the general supervision of the Districtís Network Administrator. A complete job description may be downloaded from the Districtís website, link is below.
- Education and Experience:
- Currently in post High School program to obtain a degree from college or university in computer science, communication technology, electronics, computer programming, data processing, or related field; AND
- Some documented and demonstrated experience in performing many of the essential functions of this position; OR
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certifications (Preferred but not required):
- CompTia A+
- Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities.
- Must possess a valid Utah State Driverís License.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- If the job is offered, continued employment based on evaluation of mandatory drug testing and criminal background check.
Wage and Benefits: Starting wage is $14.00 per hour with an anticipated 30 hours per week, with no other benefits provided.
Application Submittal Requirements: Employment applications may be obtained and submitted by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org, online at www.ndsd.org/employment.html, by mailing to North Davis Sewer District, 4252 W. 2200 S., Syracuse, Utah 84075, ATTN: Hiring, or by dropping off at the District office.
Due Date: Applications must be submitted and received by May 11, 2017 at 3:00 p.m. Resumes and letters of reference, etc. are welcomed and may accompany the application. For questions contact Jason Stansfield (801) 728-6821.
**Do not fill out the application in a web browser, download the document and then open it in a program. Forms filled out in a browser do not always save the filled in text boxes. Please verify that the application is completed before submission. We can only consider applicants if we have their information. Thank you.**