annual meeting schedule
Meetings of the Board of Trustees will be held at the offices of the North Davis Sewer District (4252 West 2200 South, Syracuse, Utah) on the second Thursday of each month at 6:00 p.m. Board Meeting Dates for 2021:
|January 14th||February 11th||March 11th|
|April 8th||May 13th||June 10th|
|July 8th||August 12th||September 9th|
|October 14th||November 11th||December 9th|
In accordance with State law, public notice and agendas for current and former meetings are available on the State of Utah's Public Meeting Notice Website.
current board meeting agenda and written determination
notice of meeting
and agenda of the
board of trustees of the north davis sewer district
Public Notice is hereby given that the Board of Trustees of the North Davis Sewer District will be in a regularly scheduled meeting on Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. in the District Laboratory Training Room, located at 4252 West 2200 South, Syracuse, Utah 84075.
Board Meeting Agenda:
- Declaration of conflicts of interest.
- Approval of minutes of the meeting held May 13, 2021.
- Award of contract for renewel of property and liability insurance - Darrell Child, Olympus Insurance.
- Award of bid for Effluent Discharge Relocation pipeline - Jeff Den Bleyker, Jacobs Engineering.
- Consideration of approval of proposal for use of District property for athletic fields - Landon Rich and Michael Maze, MLM Holdings.
- Consideration of approval of Resolution No. 2021-03, "A Resolution adopting changes and amendments to the Personnel Policies and Procedures Manual regarding the confidentiality of closed meetings and providing for an effective date."
- Consideration of approval of Resolution No. 2021-04, "Supplemental Resolution authorizing the issuance of up to $65,000,000 Sewer Revenue bonds, in one or more series and on a taxable or tax-exempt basis, of North Davis Sewer District, Davis and Weber Counties, Utah; fixing the maximum aggregate principal amount of such bonds, the maximum number of years over which such bonds may mature, the maximum interest rates that such bonds may bear and the maximum discount from par at which such bonds may be bond; authorizing the circulation of an official statement; giving authority to certain officers to approve the final terms and provisions of the bonds, within the parameters set forth herein; and providing for related matters."
- Consideration of approval of Resolution No. 2021-05, "A Resolution of the North Davis Sewer District adopting and certifying a tax rate to the Davis County Clerk-Auditor and to the Weber County Clerk-Auditor for the 2021 taxable year."
- Consideration of approval of Resolution No. 2021-06, "A Resolution adopting a first amendment to the budget for the 2021 budget year."
- Engineering and construction update, Collections System Pipe Rehabilitation Projects – Marianka Sochanska of Brown and Caldwell.
- Engineering update, Plant Discharge Relocation - Jeff DenBleyker of Jacobs Engineering.
- Manager's Review.
- Chairman's Review.
Dated June 7, 2021