annual meeting schedule
Meetings of the Board of Trustees will be held at the offices of the North Davis Sewer District (4252 West 2200 South, Syracuse, Utah) on the second Thursday of each month at 6:00 p.m. Board Meeting Dates for 2020:
|January 9th||February 13th||March 12th|
|April 9th||May 14th||June 11th|
|July 9th||August 13th||September 10th|
|October 8th||November 12th||December 10th|
In accordance with State law, public notice and agendas for current and former meetings are available on the State of Utah's Public Meeting Notice Website.
current board meeting agenda
notice of meeting
and agenda of the
board of trustees of the north davis sewer district
Public Notice is hereby given that the Board of Trustees of the North Davis Sewer District will be in a regularly scheduled meeting on Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 6:00 p.m.
Public meeting will be held electronically in accordance with Executive Order 2020-1 issued by Governor Herbert on March 18, 2020 suspending the enforcement of provisions of Utah Code 52-4-202 and 52-4-207 due to Infectious Disease COVID-19 Novel Coronavirus. No physical meeting location will be available.
The electronic meeting will be held via Zoom. Individuals interested in listening to or electronically attending the meeting may do so by emailing the Clerk, Angela Lupcho, at email@example.com by 5:00 p.m. on May 14, 2020 and a link will be provided.
- Declaration of conflicts of interest.
- Approval of minutes of the meeting held April 9, 2020.
- Consideration and approval of Resolution No. 2020-02: “A Resolution providing for the issuance of not more than $65,000,000 of the District’s sewer revenue bonds, fixing certain maximum terms for the bonds and providing for related matters.”
- Presentation and consideration of approval of First Quarter 2020 Financial Report – Angela Lupcho.
- Presentation on District Investments – Moreton Investment Advisors
- Presentation of the Preliminary Engineering Design Report for the Final Effluent Pipeline and Pump Station – Darren Lowe of Jacobs Engineering.
- Resolution No. 2020-03: “A Resolution approving and adopting the design and construction of a new outfall to Gilbert Bay.”
- Engineering and Construction Update - Marianka Sochanska of Brown and Caldwell.
- Manager's Review.
- Chairman's Review.
Dated May 13, 2020