annual meeting schedule
Meetings of the Board of Trustees will be held at the offices of the North Davis Sewer District (4252 West 2200 South, Syracuse, Utah) on the second Thursday of each month at 6:00 p.m. Board Meeting Dates for 2021:
|January 14th||February 11th||March 11th|
|April 8th||May 13th||June 10th|
|July 8th||August 12th||September 9th|
|October 14th||November 4th*||December 9th|
* Meeting originally scheduled for November 11, changed due to Veterans Day holiday. Nov 2021 Reschedule Notice
In accordance with State law, public notice and agendas for current and former meetings are available on the State of Utah's Public Meeting Notice Website.
current board meeting agenda
notice of meeting
and agenda of the
board of trustees of the north davis sewer district
Public Notice is hereby given that the Board of Trustees of the North Davis Sewer District will be in a regularly scheduled meeting on Thursday, November 4th, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. in the District Laboratory Training Room, located at 4252 West 2200 South, Syracuse, Utah 84075.
A work meeting will be held at 5:00 p.m. prior to the regularly scheduled Board meeting.
Work meeting agenda:
- Review current District financial model projections.
- Review Preliminary 2022 Budget.
Board Meeting Agenda:
- Declaration of conflicts of interest.
- Approval of minutes of the meeting held October 14, 2021.
- Award of contract for Manhole Rehabilitation Project I – Marianka Sochanska of Brown and Caldwell Engineering.
- Award of contract for CIPP 10 Lining Project – Marianka Sochanska of Brown and Caldwell Engineering.
- Presentation of proposed revised ordinances and policies:
- Interference of access to District lines caused by placement of utilities owned by cities and others
- Special provisions of leasing and use of property
- Reporting fraud or abuse policy
- Fraud hotline policy
- Credit card policy
- Cash receipting and deposit policy
- Presentation of Fraud Risk Assessment 2021 – Angela Lupcho.
- Presentation and approval of Third Quarter 2021 Financial Report – Angela Lupcho.
- Presentation and approval of Preliminary 2022 Budget – Angela Lupcho.
- Set public hearing date for amending 2021 and adopting 2022 final budget for December 9, 2021 at 6:00 p.m.
- Engineering and construction update, Collections System Pipe Rehabilitation Projects - Marianka Sochanska of Brown and Caldwell Engineering.
- Consideration of approval of Change Order 01 – 1800 North Replacement.
Dated October 29, 2021