annual meeting schedule
Meetings of the Board of Trustees will be held at the offices of the North Davis Sewer District (4252 West 2200 South, Syracuse, Utah) on the second Thursday of each month at 6:00 p.m. Board Meeting Dates for 2018:
|January 11th||February 8th||March 8th|
|April 12th||May 10th||June 14th|
|July 12th||August 9th||September 13th|
|October 11th||November 8th||December 13th|
In accordance with State law, public notice and agendas for current and former meetings are available on the State of Utah's Public Meeting Notice Website.
current board meeting agenda
notice of meeting
and agenda of the
board of trustees of the north davis sewer district
Public Notice is hereby given that the Board of Trustees of the North Davis Sewer District will be in a regularly scheduled meeting on Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. in the District Office located at 4252 West 2200 South, Syracuse, Utah 84075.
- Declaration of conflicts of interest.
- Approval of minutes of the meeting held January 11, 2018.
- Service Award - Mark Young.
- Discussion and consideration of Resolution 2018-01: “Municipal Wastewater Planning Program Resolution.”
- Discussion and approval of 2017 Preliminary Year End Financial Report – Angela Lupcho.
- Discussion and consideration of adoption of Ordinance 2018-A: “District Ordinances Update.”
- Engineering and Construction Update – Brandon Heidelberger of Brown and Caldwell.
- Manager's Review.
- Chairman’s Review.