annual meeting schedule
Meetings of the Board of Trustees will be held at the offices of the North Davis Sewer District (4252 West 2200 South, Syracuse, Utah) on the second Thursday of each month at 6:00 p.m. Board Meeting Dates for 2021:
|January 14th||February 11th||March 11th|
|April 8th||May 13th||June 10th|
|July 8th||August 12th||September 9th|
|October 14th||November 11th||December 9th|
In accordance with State law, public notice and agendas for current and former meetings are available on the State of Utah's Public Meeting Notice Website.
current board meeting agenda
notice of meeting
and agenda of the
board of trustees of the north davis sewer district
Public Notice is hereby given that the Board of Trustees of the North Davis Sewer District will be in a regularly scheduled meeting on Thursday, September 9, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. in the District Laboratory Training Room, located at 4252 West 2200 South, Syracuse, Utah 84075.
Board Meeting Agenda:
- Declaration of conflicts of interest.
- Approval of minutes of the meeting held August 12, 2021.
- Service Award - Trish Gay.
- Presentation on District Investments - Moreton Investment Advisors.
- Consideration of approval to award bid for the Installation of the #3 Primary Clarifier Weirs, Launders, Scum Beach, and Supports – Myron Bachman.
- Consideration of approval to award bid for Supply and Installation of Biofilter Stainless Steel Inlet Piping – Myron Bachman.
- Reconsideration of approval of proposed use of District property for athletic fields.
- Engineering and construction update, Collections System Pipe Rehabilitation Projects - Marianka Sochanska of Brown and Caldwell Engineering.
- Engineering update, Plant Discharge Relocation - Mitch Dabling of Jacobs Engineering.
- Manager's Review.
- Chairman's Review.
Dated September 8, 2021