annual meeting schedule
Meetings of the Board of Trustees will be held at the offices of the North Davis Sewer District (4252 West 2200 South, Syracuse, Utah) on the second Thursday of each month at 6:00 p.m. Board Meeting Dates for 2016:
|January 12th||February 9th||March 9th|
|April 13th||May 11th||June 8th|
|July 13th *||August 10th||September 14th|
|October 12th||November 9th||December 14th|
* The July 13th meeting will be held at 6:00 p.m. in the Roy City Aquatic Center under the west bowery, located at 2977 West 5200 South, Roy, Utah 84067.
In accordance with State law, public notice and agendas for current and former meetings are available on the State of Utah's Public Meeting Notice Website.
current board meeting agenda
notice of meeting
and agenda of the
board of trustees of the north davis sewer district
Public Notice is hereby given that the Board of Trustees of the North Davis Sewer District will be in a regularly scheduled meeting on Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. in the Roy City Aquatic Center under the west bowery, located at 2977 W 5200 S, Roy, Utah 84067.
- Approval of minutes of the meeting held June 8, 2017.
- Approval of minutes of the special meeting held June 21, 2017.
- Service Awards - Ronald Clements and Kevin Cowan.
- Presentation and approval of Continuing Bond Disclosure documents – Angela Lupcho.
- Presentation of Audited Yearly Financial Report – Jeff Ambrose.
- Engineering Update – Brandon Heidelberger of Brown and Caldwell.
- Lining Project CIPP 5 Change Order No. 2 Review
- Chairman’s Review.