annual meeting schedule
Meetings of the Board of Trustees will be held at the offices of the North Davis Sewer District (4252 West 2200 South, Syracuse, Utah) on the second Thursday of each month at 6:00 p.m. Board Meeting Dates for 2020:
|January 9th||February 13th||March 12th|
|April 9th||May 14th||June 11th|
|July 9th||August 13th||September 10th|
|October 8th||November 12th||December 10th|
In accordance with State law, public notice and agendas for current and former meetings are available on the State of Utah's Public Meeting Notice Website.
current board meeting agenda
notice of meeting
and agenda of the
board of trustees of the north davis sewer district
Public Notice is hereby given that the Board of Trustees of the North Davis Sewer District will be in a regularly scheduled meeting on Thursday, June 11, 2020 at 6:00 p.m.
Public meeting will be held electronically in accordance with Executive Order 2020-1 issued by Governor Herbert on March 18, 2020 suspending the enforcement of provisions of Utah Code 52-4-202 and 52-4-207 due to Infectious Disease COVID-19 Novel Coronavirus. No physical meeting location will be available.
The electronic meeting will be held via Zoom. Individuals interested in listening to or electronically attending the meeting may do so by emailing the Clerk, Angela Lupcho, at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 p.m. on June 11, 2020 and a link will be provided.
- Declaration of conflicts of interest.
- Approval of minutes of the meeting held May 14, 2020.
- Service Awards - Ken Burgener and Brian Lamar
- Public Hearing - To receive input with respect to the issuance of not more than $65,000,000 of bonds issued in part to finance the acquisition and construction of improvements and extensions to the system and the potential impact such project will have on the public sector.
- Award contract for renewel of property and liability insurance - Darrell Child, Olympus Insurance.
- Request for waiver of impact fee for Davis County Library in Clearfield - Darrel Hansen, Spindler Construction.
- Consideration of adoption of Resolution No. 2020-04: "A Resolution of the North Davis Sewer District adopting and certifying a tax rate to the Davis County Clerk-Auditor and to the Weber County Clerk-Auditor for the 2020 taxable year."
- Consideration of adoption of Resolution No. 2020-05: "A Resolution adopting a first amendment to the budget for the 2020 budget year."
- Engineering and Construction Update - Marianka Sochanska of Brown and Caldwell.
- Manager's Review.
- Chairman's Review.
Dated June 5, 2020