annual meeting schedule
Meetings of the Board of Trustees will be held at the offices of the North Davis Sewer District (4252 West 2200 South, Syracuse, Utah) on the second Thursday of each month at 6:00 p.m. Board Meeting Dates for 2021:
|January 14th||February 11th||March 11th|
|April 8th||May 13th||June 10th|
|July 8th||August 12th||September 9th|
|October 14th||November 11th||December 9th|
In accordance with State law, public notice and agendas for current and former meetings are available on the State of Utah's Public Meeting Notice Website.
current board meeting agenda and written determination
notice of meeting
and agenda of the
board of trustees of the north davis sewer district
Public Notice is hereby given that the Board of Trustees of the North Davis Sewer District will be in a regularly scheduled meeting on Thursday, July 8, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. in the District Laboratory Training Room, located at 4252 West 2200 South, Syracuse, Utah 84075.
Board Meeting Agenda:
- Declaration of conflicts of interest.
- Approval of minutes of the meeting held June 10, 2021.
- Presentation of Audited Yearly Financial Report - Jeff Ambrose.
- Presentation and approval of Continuing Bond Disclosure documents - Angela Lupcho.
- Engineering and construction update, Collections System Pipe Rehabilitation Projects – Marianka Sochanska of Brown and Caldwell.
- Engineering update, Plant Discharge Relocation - Jeff DenBleyker of Jacobs Engineering.
- Manager's Review.
- Chairman's Review.
Dated July 2, 2021