annual meeting schedule
Meetings of the Board of Trustees will be held at the offices of the North Davis Sewer District (4252 West 2200 South, Syracuse, Utah) on the second Thursday of each month at 6:00 p.m. Board Meeting Dates for 2018:
|January 11th||February 8th||March 8th|
|April 12th||May 10th||June 14th|
|July 12th||August 9th||September 13th|
|October 11th||November 8th||December 13th|
In accordance with State law, public notice and agendas for current and former meetings are available on the State of Utah's Public Meeting Notice Website.
current board meeting agenda
notice of meeting
and agenda of the
board of trustees of the north davis sewer district
Public Notice is hereby given that the Board of Trustees of the North Davis Sewer District will be in a regularly scheduled meeting on Thursday, December 12, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. in the District Office located at 4252 West 2200 South, Syracuse, Utah 84075.
A work meeting will also be held at 5:30 p.m. prior to the regularly scheduled Board meetingWork Meeting Agenda:
- Review Amendments to Adopted 2018 Budget.
- Review Updates to 2019 Budget for final adoption.
- Declaration of conflicts of interest.
- Approval of minutes of the meeting held November 8, 2018.
- 6:00 p.m. Public Hearing - Amend 2018 Budget.
- 6:03 p.m. Public Hearing - Adopt 2019 Budget.
- Service Award - Robert Burt
- Consideration of Resolution No. 2018-05: A Resolution adopting an amendment to the budget for the remainder of the 2018 budget year.
- Consideration of Resolution No. 2018-06: A Resolution adopting a budget for the 2019 budget year.
- Consideration of Resolution No. 2018-07: A Resolution fixing the annual meeting schedule of the Board of Trustees of the North Davis Sewer District for the year 2019.
- Consideration of Resolution No. 2018-08: A Resolution approving and entering into an amended and restated agreement creating the Utah Local Governments Trust.
- Consideration of Resolution No. 2018-09: A Resolution repealing and replacing Resolution No. 2016-05 and adopting a new North Davis Sewer District Section 125 Cafeteria Plan and providing for an effective date.
- Consideration of Resolution No. 2018-10: A Resolution approving an interlocal agreement between Layton City, Kaysville City, North Davis Sewer District, and Central Davis Sewer District.
- Report on city connection audits Angela Lupcho.
- Award of contract for CIPP Lining Project 7 Brandon Heidelberger of Brown and Caldwell.
- Engineering and Construction Update Brandon Heidelberger of Brown and Caldwell.
- Manager's Review.
- Chairmans Review.