Pipeline prequalification packets
North Davis Sewer District is accepting responses to a request for statement of qualifications for the Final Effluent Pipeline Project from qualified contractors. Clicking here will direct you to our purchasing and bids page where the pertinent information is.
annual meeting schedule
Meetings of the Board of Trustees will be held at the offices of the North Davis Sewer District (4252 West 2200 South, Syracuse, Utah) on the second Thursday of each month at 6:00 p.m. Board Meeting Dates for 2021:
|January 14th||February 11th||March 11th|
|April 8th||May 13th||June 10th|
|July 8th||August 12th||September 9th|
|October 14th||November 11th||December 9th|
In accordance with State law, public notice and agendas for current and former meetings are available on the State of Utah's Public Meeting Notice Website.
current board meeting agenda and written determination
notice of meeting
and agenda of the
board of trustees of the north davis sewer district
Public Notice is hereby given that the Board of Trustees of the North Davis Sewer District will be in a regularly scheduled meeting on Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 6:00 p.m.
Public meeting will be held electronically in accordance with the Written Determination signed on January 11, 2021:
Pursuant to Utah Code Ann. 52-4-207(4), We, the undersigned Board Chairman and District Manager of the North Davis Sewer District, hereby determine that conducting Board Meetings during the next 30 days at an anchor location presents a substantial risk to public health and safety of those present at the anchor location.
The electronic meeting will be held via Zoom. Individuals interested in listening to or electronically attending the meeting may do so by emailing the Clerk, Angela Lupcho, at email@example.com by 5:00 p.m. on January 14, 2021 and a link will be provided.
Board Meeting Agenda:
- Administer Oath of Office to reappointed Board Member (Clearfield City).
- Reorganization of the District's Board of Trustees Officials.
- Declaration of conflicts of interest.
- Approval of minutes of the meeting held December 10, 2020.
- Engineering and construction update, Collections System Pipe Rehabilitation Projects - Marianka Sochanska of Brown and Caldwell.
- Engineering update, Plant Discharge Relocation - Jeff DenBleyker of Jacobs Engineering.
- Manager's Review.
- Chairman's Review.
Dated January 8, 2021
Board Chariman and District Manager
North Davis Sewer District
Pursuant to Utah Code Ann. 52-4-207(4) We, the undersigned Board Chairman and District Manager of the North Davis Sewer District, hereby determine that conducting Board Meetings during the next 30 days at an anchor location presents a substantial risk to public health and safety of those present at the anchor location.
This determination is based on the following:
- The Davis County Health Department has given guidance encouraging social distancing and encouraging remote meetings in place of in-person meeting when possible and Davis County is ranked high on the state COVID-19 Transmission Index.
- The World Health Organization and Center of Disease Control have acknowledged that COVID-19 is a global pandemic.
- The Utah Department of Health issued a State Public Health Order 2020-17 declaring a Statewide Public Health Emergency on October 14, 2020 and State Public Health Order 2020-27 issuing temporary statewide COVID-19 Restrictions on December 17, 2020.
This written determination will expire in 30 days from the date it is signed.
The public may join the meeting electronically and provide public comment when appropriate by contacting the Board Clerk, Angela Lupcho, by 5:00 p.m. on the date of the Board Meeting to receive a link to the electronic meeting. This information will also be listed on the Agenda for the Board Meeting.
Dated January 11, 2021