annual meeting schedule
Meetings of the Board of Trustees will be held at the offices of the North Davis Sewer District (4252 West 2200 South, Syracuse, Utah) on the second Thursday of each month at 6:00 p.m. Board Meeting Dates for 2019:
|January 10th||February 14th||March 14th|
|April 11th||May 9th||June 13th|
|July 11th||August 8th||September 12th|
|October 10th||November 14th||December 12th|
In accordance with State law, public notice and agendas for current and former meetings are available on the State of Utah's Public Meeting Notice Website.
current board meeting agenda
notice of meeting
and agenda of the
board of trustees of the north davis sewer district
Public Notice is hereby given that the Board of Trustees of the North Davis Sewer District will be in a regularly scheduled meeting on Thursday, February 14, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. in the District Office located at 4252 West 2200 South, Syracuse, Utah 84075.
- Administer Oath of Office to newly appointed Board member (Layton City).
- Declaration of conflicts of interest.
- Approval of minutes of the meeting held January 10, 2019.
- Award of contract for Waste Removal.
- Award of contract for Great Salt Lake Specialized Sampling Vehicle.
- Discussion and approval of 2018 Preliminary Year End Financial Report – Angela Lupcho.
- Consideration of Ordinance No. 2019-A: An Ordinance amending the North Davis Sewer District Ordinances by repealing, amending and adopting a revised section 11-3-2 and providing for an effective date.
- Consideration of Ordinance No. 2019-B: An Ordinance amending Title 5, Chapter 9a of the North Davis Sewer District Ordinances by repealing, amending, and adopting a revised Title 5, Chapter 9a and providing for an effective date.
- Engineering and Construction Update – Brandon Heidelberger of Brown and Caldwell.
- Manager's Review.
- Chairman’s Review.