2023 notice of election
north davis sewer district
official notice general election
I, Angela Lupcho, North Davis Sewer District Board Clerk, hereby give notice upon the expiration of the period for filing a declaration of candidacy for the 2023 Election, the following individuals have declared candidacy and will appear on the ballot.
2023 Election Board Member Trustee Canidates:
- Lance Stanley Hamblin
annual meeting schedule
Meetings of the Board of Trustees will be held at the offices of the North Davis Sewer District (4252 West 2200 South, Syracuse, Utah) on the second Thursday of each month at 6:00 p.m. Board Meeting Dates for 2023:
|January 12th||February 9th||March 9th|
|April 13th||May 11th||June 8th|
|July 13th||August 11th*||September 14th|
|October 12th||November 9th||December 14th|
In accordance with State law, public notice and agendas for current and former meetings are available on the State of Utah's Public Meeting Notice Website.
* indicated the meeting was rescheduled
current board meeting agenda
notice of meeting and agenda of the
board of trustees of the north davis sewer district
Public Notice is hereby given that the Board of Trustees of the North Davis Sewer District will be in a regularly scheduled meeting on Thursday, September 14, 2023 in the District Office Board Room, located at 4252 West 2200 South, Syracuse, Utah 84075.
A work meeting will be held at 5:00 P.M. with the regularly scheduled board meeting to follow directly after the completion of the work meeting.
Work Meeting Agenda:
- Review Financial Model.
- Declaration of conflicts of interest.
- Approval of meeting minutes of the meeting held August 11, 2023.
- Presentation on District investments - Moreton Asset Management Advisor
- Construction update, CMGC Lining 12 – BJ Riggins of C&L Water Solutions.
- Engineering and construction update, Plant Discharge Relocation – Darren Lowe of Jacobs Engineering.
- Presentation of Fraud Risk Assessment – Angela Lupcho.
- Manager's review.
- Board Chair's review.
Dated September 11, 2023