annual meeting schedule
Meetings of the Board of Trustees will be held at the offices of the North Davis Sewer District (4252 West 2200 South, Syracuse, Utah) on the second Thursday of each month at 6:00 p.m. Board Meeting Dates for 2018:
|January 11th||February 8th||March 8th|
|April 12th||May 10th||June 14th|
|July 12th||August 9th||September 13th|
|October 11th||November 8th||December 13th|
In accordance with State law, public notice and agendas for current and former meetings are available on the State of Utah's Public Meeting Notice Website.
current board meeting agenda
notice of meeting
and agenda of the
board of trustees of the north davis sewer district
Public Notice is hereby given that the Board of Trustees of the North Davis Sewer District will be in a regularly scheduled meeting on Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. in the District Office located at 4252 West 2200 South, Syracuse, Utah 84075.
- Declaration of conflicts of interest.
- Approval of minutes of the meeting held May 10, 2018.
- Service Awards – Mike Andersen, Shane Petty, and Shawn Swenson.
- Award contract for renewal of property and liability insurance – Darrell Child, Olympus Insurance.
- Resolution No. 2018-02: “Office of the State Treasurer: Public Entity Resolution.”
- Resolution No. 2018-03: “A Resolution of the North Davis Sewer District adopting and certifying a tax rate to the Davis County Clerk-Auditor and to the Weber County Clerk-Auditor for the 2018 Taxable Year.”
- Resolution No. 2018-04: “A Resolution adopting a first amendment to the budget for the 2018 Budget Year.”
- Presentation of Audited Yearly Financial Report – Jeff Ambrose.
- Engineering and Construction Update – Brandon Heidelberger of Brown and Caldwell.
- Manager's Review.
- Chairman’s Review.