Surplus items Available For Purchase
Notice to Buyers
- To arrange purchase or with any questions related to surplus items please contact Joshua Ruberson at 801-728-6839 Monday through Friday between 7:30 AM and 3:30 PM or via email at email@example.com.
- Payments must be made using a major credit/debit card via our website. Each transaction is subject to a 3% service fee and a $1.25 flat processing fee - both fees are not forwarded to the District, but instead collected by the District's e-payment processing agent.
- The North Davis Sewer District sells all items "as-is" with no warranty.
- Unless otherwise noted, all items are in used condition. Buyer is responsible for asking any questions about condition of items prior to purchase. Once payment has been processed, no refunds will be issued
- The District does not ship items or allow anyone other than the buyer to pick up purchased items. Buyer must show a valid government issued ID when picking up surplus items bought.
- Buyer is responsible for picking up items within five business days of payment. Pickup hours are between 7:30 AM and 3:30 PM Monday through Friday, excepting recognized holidays. Pick up is by appointment only.