Surplus items Available For Purchase
Notice to Buyers
- To arrange purchase or with any questions related to surplus items please contact Joshua Ruberson at 801-728-6839 Monday through Friday between 7:30 AM and 3:30 PM or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payments must be made using a major credit/debit card via our website. Each transaction is subject to a 3% service fee and a $1.25 flat processing fee - both fees are not forwarded to the District, but instead collected by the District's e-payment processing agent.
- The North Davis Sewer District sells all items "as-is" with no warranty.
- Buyer is responsible for asking any questions about condition of items prior to purchase. Once payment has been processed, no refunds will be issued
- The District does not ship items or allow anyone other than the buyer to pick up purchased items. Buyer must show a valid government issued ID when picking up surplus items bought.
- Buyer is responsible for picking up items within five business days of payment. Pickup hours are between 7:30 AM and 3:30 PM Monday through Friday, excepting recognized holidays. Pick up is by appointment only.