Current Open Positions
Information Technology and Control Technician
The North Davis Sewer District is accepting applications for the position of Information Technology and Control Technician.
Job Description: Person holding this position would perform a variety of general technical duties related to the installation, maintenance, and end user support of desktop computers, servers, and network infrastructure, and work under the general supervision of the Districtís Network Administrator. Has knowledge of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC's) and SCADA control systems. A complete job description may be downloaded from the Districtís website, link is below.
- Education and Experience:
- Holds an associateís degree (Bachelorís preferred) in computer technology, instrumentation technology, electrical systems, or related field.; AND
- Some documented and demonstrated experience in performing many of the essential functions of this position; OR
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certifications (Preferred but not required):
- CompTia A+
- Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities.
- Must possess a valid Utah State Driverís License.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- If the job is offered, continued employment based on evaluation of mandatory drug testing and criminal background check.
Wage and Benefits: Starting wage is $20.96 per hour or more depending on education and experience. This is a Full-time position and also offers health insurance, URS retirement, annual leave, and sick leave.
Application Submittal Requirements: Employment applications may be obtained and submitted by emailing to email@example.com, online at www.ndsd.org/employment.html, by mailing to North Davis Sewer District, 4252 W. 2200 S., Syracuse, Utah 84075, ATTN: Hiring, or by dropping off at the District office.
Due Date: Applications must be submitted and received by May 21, 2019 at 3:00 p.m. Resumes and letters of reference, etc. are welcomed and may accompany the application, but each potential employee must fill out an employment application to be considered. For questions contact Jason Stansfield (801) 728-6821, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Do not fill out the application in a web browser, download the document and then open it in a program. Forms filled out in a browser do not always save the filled in text boxes. Please verify that the application is completed before submission. We can only consider applicants if we have their information. Thank you.**