2019 Notice of Election
Notice is hereby given that an elective position is vacant on the Board of Trustees for North Davis Sewer District in the unincorporated area of Davis County. The General Election date is Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Board members serve four-year terms. The Board of Trustees meet once a month, every second Thursday of each month.
Anyone interested in filing for one of these offices must:
- Be a U.S. Citizen at time of filing.
- Be a resident in the unincorporated area of Davis County within the District’s boundaries for 12 consecutive months immediately before the date of the election.
- Be a registered voter.
- Not be a convicted felon.
Each qualified person seeking to become a candidate for the vacant position on the Board of Trustees for North Davis Sewer District shall file a Declaration of Candidacy in person with the North Davis Sewer District Clerk between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. from June 3 through June 7, 2019. The appropriate filing form is available at the District office located at 4252 West 2200 South, Syracuse, Utah.
Angela Lupcho, Clerk of the Board of Trustees
annual meeting schedule
Meetings of the Board of Trustees will be held at the offices of the North Davis Sewer District (4252 West 2200 South, Syracuse, Utah) on the second Thursday of each month at 6:00 p.m. Board Meeting Dates for 2019:
|January 10th||February 14th||March 14th|
|April 11th||May 9th||June 13th|
|July 11th||August 8th||September 12th|
|October 10th||November 14th||December 12th|
In accordance with State law, public notice and agendas for current and former meetings are available on the State of Utah's Public Meeting Notice Website.
current board meeting agenda
notice of meeting
and agenda of the
board of trustees of the north davis sewer district
Public Notice is hereby given that the Board of Trustees of the North Davis Sewer District will be in a regularly scheduled meeting on Thursday, May 9, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. to be held at the District offices located at 4252 West 2200 South, Syracuse, UT.
- Declaration of conflicts of interest.
- Approval of minutes of the meeting held April 10, 2019.
- Service Award - Tom Cramer.
- Discussion on project impacts to resident Matt Taggart’s property within District’s easement.
- Request for variance of grease trap interceptor requirements by Yong Chang, business owner.
- Consideration and approval of Resolution 2019-02 “Municipal Wastewater Planning Program Resolution.”
- Presentation and consideration of approval of First Quarter 2019 Financial Report – Angela Lupcho.
- Engineering and Construction Update – Brandon Heidelberger of Brown and Caldwell.
- Manager's Review.
- Chairman’s Review.