List of Candidates
List of Candidates for North Davis Sewer District Board of Trustees for Unincorporated Davis County seat.
annual meeting schedule
Meetings of the Board of Trustees will be held at the offices of the North Davis Sewer District (4252 West 2200 South, Syracuse, Utah) on the second Thursday of each month at 6:00 p.m. Board Meeting Dates for 2019:
|January 10th||February 14th||March 14th|
|April 11th||May 9th||June 13th|
|July 11th||August 8th||September 12th|
|October 10th||November 14th||December 12th|
In accordance with State law, public notice and agendas for current and former meetings are available on the State of Utah's Public Meeting Notice Website.
current board meeting agenda
notice of meeting
and agenda of the
board of trustees of the north davis sewer district
Public Notice is hereby given that the Board of Trustees of the North Davis Sewer District will be in a regularly scheduled meeting on Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. to be held at the District offices located at 4252 West 2200 South, Syracuse, UT.
- Declaration of conflicts of interest.
- Approval of minutes of the meeting held May 9, 2019.
- Service Award - Kylee Nelson.
- Award contract for renewal of property and liability insurance – Darrell Child, Olympus Insurance.
- Award of bid for supply of dry polymer – Myron Bachman.
- Update on West Point City easement discussion.
- Presentation of Interlocal Agreement between the North Davis Sewer District and the Clearfield Community Development and Renewal Agency for the collection and remittance of incremental property taxes collected from property within the Clearfield Lifetime Community Reinvestment Area – Rob Sant and Summer Palmer, Clearfield City.
- Consideration of adoption of Resolution No. 2019-05: “A Resolution approving Interlocal Cooperation Agreement with Clearfield Community Development and Renewal Agency.”
- Consideration of adoption of Resolution No. 2019-03: “A Resolution of the North Davis Sewer District adopting and certifying a tax rate to the Davis County Clerk-Auditor and to the Weber County Clerk-Auditor for the 2019 Taxable Year.”
- Consideration of adoption of Resolution No. 2019-04: “A Resolution adopting a first amendment to the budget for the 2019 Budget Year."
- Engineering and Construction Update – Andrew Fugal of Brown and Caldwell.
- Collections Maintenance Facility Building update – Kevin Cowan.
- Consideration of Change Order
- Manager's Review.
- Chairman’s Review.